Thursday, February 02, 2006

What would you do for a Klondike bar after 2 months of naught? Post a shitload of pictures.

Halloween at Chiago Hot Glass

The old guy on the left is Fritz, apparently a major guru in the glass blowing world. I've never touched a paddle in my life, let alone brought bits to a puffer on roller skates while half in the bag, but Fritz insisted I assist for the sake of getting some kick ass pictures. I have to say, it was worth it, and I avoided causing injury to myself and everyone else by some kind of Halloween miracle.

I really wish there had been a couples' costume Halloween party this year. Roller Girl and Dirk Diggler would have won hands down.





















Group shot of glass blowers at the Chicago Hot Glass Halloween party. Check out Vincent van Gogh in the background - Dean got shit on all night for having the wrong ear cut off.

We're currently pitching this idea to Miramax films-Boogie Nights 2: Bettie Page and Roller Girl Strike Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home