Tuesday, December 06, 2005

How to kill 4 birds with one stone:


This is the master creation of one Mr. Chris Johnson. Sweet lord, what an effort. Later today I'll be taking this to Kinko's and making about 50 two-sided copies for circa $5 a pop which will each be sliced in half to produce 100 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 two-sided composite cards which will join me in Orlando this weekend for the big audition. Considering I'm paying for the labor and development of the design with baked ziti and a foot massage, it's really a bargain when you think about it. The only thing that irks me is knowing that at least half of the agents I give this work of art to will toss it in the nearest trash can, jettisoning yet another percentage of Chris' hard work and my scrapings of monetary sustinance that went into its production. Bah.

The birthday party was a resounding success, pictures will follow as soon as Chris finds the cable thing to connect his camera to my computer.

Leaving for Orlando on Friday at (gasp) 4:45 am. If I don't have a nervous breakdown at work and go on a shooting spree contained entirely within my own office of 3 co-workers before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home