Wednesday, November 09, 2005

2006 Chicago Marathon: Sunday, 22 October 2006



John Bingham is my new idol: http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,5033,s6-187-189-0-8137,00.html

This article is so ridiculously motivating, I'm twitching at my desk to get out and run my 4-miler on Lake Shore Drive as soon as possible.

My boss is in New Zealand for the entire month of November. You can stop worrying about getting me the perfect gift because that, my friends, is the greatest birthday present I could ask for. Okay I lied. You're still expected to get me the perfect gift.

Our web developer is coming in today for a hands-on tutorial that should take, oh, say, about 4 hours. On the plus side, he's springing for lunch at Mambo Grill. Mmmmm delectible enchiladas........

3 Comments:

Blogger Bishai said...

great article, but I'm afraid my gremlin doesn't have quite that much influence. He's more like "okay, go work out if you want to, but if not, that's okay too." So I've barely been working out lately. Thanks a lot, gremlin.

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well B Rock interesting post. I was looking for Info on innocent dream and I came across your site and while 2006 Chicago Marathon: Sunday, 22 October 2006 wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for innocent dream infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There B Rock how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on dream dictionary and I came across yours. while 2006 Chicago Marathon: Sunday, 22 October 2006 wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for dream dictionary stuff. Thanks for the read!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home