Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Bands comprised of cartoon characters are highly under appreciated

For example, I find the new Gorillaz album to be delicious. Any thoughts?
Tonight is my audition at Gentry for the Blue Moon Studio Theater cabaret. I saw them perform at Davenport's piano bar last night, and a good time was had by all. As much as I would have denied it in high school, I so enjoy hanging out with theater people. Provided they accept me as one of their own, of course. Anyone with experience in a theater-driven academic institution knows first hand that the pain of rejection one can feel there far surpasses that of any foiled relationship or cut from a sports team.
Ass Ponies? I keep catching random sentences on the radio and I'm really quite confused about what the hell is going on down there on the 2nd floor.
Sweet merciful crap, I've had far too much coffee today. Come to Gentry on Halsted tonight around 10 and witness the pure joy that is open mic cabaret at a gay piano bar. Oh, and I'll be singing as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We await the result of your audition with bated breath!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home