Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Breaking up is hard to do

The weekend from hell is finally over. Now begins the next-few-weeks-will-be-totally-unpredictable chapter. At least the Steelers won.

My bad mood today is only be exacerbated by the fact that I have so much work to do, it's caused me to freeze up like a deer in headlights. Throwing myself into work would probably be the best thing for me; how eerily ironic.

The silver lining, if you can call it that, seems to be that finding a decent 1-bedroom/studio for under $600 isn't as impossible as I originally thought. I've even found a few within blocks of my current place. So this weekend will most likely consist of going from place to place, deciding what to settle on and praying not to go broke.

Oy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe now is a good time to get Jackie's ass up to chicago and get a 2-bedroom.

My work load feels much the same.

take care,
Chris j.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Bishai said...

that's heartening to hear you're finding places for sorta cheap. As soon as I get me a job, I'll be looking for a similarly priced / similarly located apartment...

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home